Site-Wide Activity Forums Support and Feedback Where do you go to first: Front page or activity stream?

9 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Jackie 11 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Question – when you go to Tea Trade, do you head for the front page to see the latest news, or do you prefer going directly to the activity stream to catch the latest? I imagine some of you go to their blogs first, and then navigate out. There too the question: where do you go to from there? I guess I’m trying to get a feel for what page you check the most. Me personally, I always seem to head straight to the activity stream.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Going over some recent avatars: @iheartteas @happygaiwan @xavier @thedevotea @jopj @supermoon10 @liberteas @lazyliteratus @thepurrfectcup @hiphopteashop @lahikmajoe – or anyone else need your input , please let me know…

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

I log in then I go to the forums and then to the activity stream.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@xavier – that’s interesting about the forum. Do you scan new posts/activities from the front page at all? Or you just log in at the main site, and head straight to the forum?

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I mostly check out the titles of the new posts, view activity stream, and see who else is on and whatever interests most is where I click next.

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

@jackie not really. I log in and go straight ahead to the forums.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

I start at the front page, flick through the post titles, then look at my notifications

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

check them all But I’d say the order usually goes: Blog, Notifications, Front Page, Activity. The forum topics recently posted in is also rather handy… 🙂

bram
      Participant
      @bram

Talk ie forum, sometimes activities. I go to the blogs I follow by opening all the bookmarks in my blog bookmark folders.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Thanks very much for all your responses. Everything that is new is always on the front page, but I advise always checking the activity stream because that’s where I post my updates, or quick thoughts for you all. Hope everyone has their notifications turned on so they know when I mention them. I’m still encouraging more updates from all Tea Traders – they do not have to be tea related, and as always we’re interested in forum topics. Currently there are open questions from @happygaiwan and @iheartteas in the forum, any input more than welcomed. Thanks everyone for making this a great place to hangout and talk tea!
      HappyGaiwan aka Chris’ topic: Bad Tea: http://teatra.de/forums/topic/your-experiences-with-bad-tea/
      IheartTeas aka Rachel on what’s your 2nd favorte thing about tea: http://teatra.de/forums/topic/via-iheartteas-whats-your-2nd-favorite-thing-about-tea/

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.