• Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@jopj tweeted that the first TBRT was going on tonight:

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Here’s a pic by tealettea of the event tonight.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Here’s a cool pic that Tea Moment took, features @lazyliteratus, @iheartteas, @joysteaspoon

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

It was an excellent event. A lot of blogging power in the room. Tea Trade got mentioned quite a few times.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

@thedevotea @lazyliteratus @iheartteas @jopj @joysteaspoon – What topics were discussed and did the audience get a chance to ask questions? If so what questions?

I’d love to hear a full report of the panel and the discussion. Do you know if it was recorded on video at all?

Since Tea Trade is neck deep in tea blogging, I’m wondering what insights, questions or concerns came out of the panel that I may need to address here at Tea Trade to improve what we do and gain more attention from interested in blogging.

Of course, its wonderful that we were mentioned, what a wonderful group of people to have together!

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Love this pic of you all lined up. It’s by Gary Robinson on his blog here.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

Gary’s post was a nice write up about the roundtable. A lot congratulations and thanks goes to @jopj who initially conceived of the idea and worked so hard to make it happen!

jopj
      Participant
      @jopj

Thanks to the concept creation and coordinating committee, Naomi Rosen and Chris Giddings, also thanks to Jason Walker for his contributions. When I look at these photos I am still in disbelief that this actually came to pass it is as if it was a dream. Hopefully more to come in the future.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.