Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations When Mother Nature Has You Trapped

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Anonymous 11 years ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

We have had nothing be rain, thunder, lightening, and hail these past few days and now a ton of flooding and closed streets in the Chicago area. I am only feet away from potential disaster as I live right near the wetlands. The water has already started overflowing. Soon the wetlands and I will be roommates, though I hope not.

So, my question is…
      What teas do you enjoy on days like these when your trapped at home because of Mother Nature?

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

All of them. πŸ˜‰

bram
      Participant
      @bram

As long as I have a tea I like. More important are ways to properly and safely heat the water for the tea.

But if I have to choose I would choose a tea that gives me strength. A strong black Darjeeling/Keemun or a darker Oolong.

Good luck. And as long as you stay (at least) a few feet away from disaster you are save.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I have been reaching for the dark teas as of late too. Finally opened a brand new bag of the Zealong Everyday Black Tea and I am enjoying it as I watch a pair of ducks relish in the new vastness of my pond (aka Moat). It is a wonderful sight.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

I feel for you, but I saw your video on G+ and it looks quite exciting πŸ™‚
      Where we are it’s sunny and warm and I find it hard to picture the storm. Spring seems here for real now.
      I”m drinking some of the tropical tea you sent me and it fits the mood outside.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I haven’t seen the sun in days but I will say it has warmed up considerably today @Jackie I am glad you are enjoying my little care package and don’t forget that we are going to schedule a “Golden Fleece Feast Fest” with @teaformeplease @jopj and @lazyliteratus so no fleece until then.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.