Site-Wide Activity Forums World Tea Expo World Tea Expo News

7 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Xavier 10 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

I’m going to start a new forum thread where we can post news, blog posts and other Expo related info – so it’s gathered in one spot.
      To kick this off here’s an event I just read about and I’d be much interested in:
      “The founding meeting of the US League of Tea Growers.” It’s at 4:30 p.m – Saturday, June 8th, 2013 in Room N254. More info via Cuppacountess’ post: here It’s hosted by Nigel Melican aka @teacraft. Wish we could meet this fine tea craft expert.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

I think we can actually do better than that. There is so much information that can come out of the Expo that it would be hard to follow and discuss in a single thread.  So, I’ve created a new dedicated forum for the topic where all Expo related posts, promotions, discussions and chatter can go.

Hopefully we can get it promoted and get some traction for it and the attendees can come here to post their reports from the show.

bram
      Participant
      @bram

Might I suggest to rename it (after this expo) to something like: EXPO & other events?  I.e.  a place to mention and talk about events.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Is there life after this event @bram? : P

bram
      Participant
      @bram

It is called an afterlife. (after expo 2013 life) 😉

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

The answer is yes: another expo.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

In late agreement with Xavier and Bram. Unfortunately, nothing quite as big, but there are shows and festivals. The Northwest Tea Festival, the Vancouver Coffee and Tea Show, the Vancouver Tea Festival, the Victoria Tea Festival…

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

A lot of things happening.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.