Site-Wide Activity Forums World Tea Expo US League of tea Growers

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Xavier 10 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Don’t miss the founding meeting – at WTE Room N254 at 4.30pm on Saturday 8th June.  All welcome – the only entrance fee is enthusiasm for US local grown tea.

And a big thanks to Jackie and Peter and TEA TRADE for being key in making this happen – its due to a posting on a Forum last October that I became tea consultant to FiLoLi Farms and discovered that Jason McDonald’s enthusiasm and vision for US grown tea matched my own long held belief that the time was ripe for development of US specialty tea growing.  Hence we are now pulling together and trying to set up a collaborative structure to assist tea growing – now in 14 States.  Who’da thought it possible ten years ago?

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

Best of luck.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

Thanks @teacraft – that’s a nice compliment. We certainly appreciate it. I hope you report back on how the meeting goes and what kind of interest, information and plans came out of it.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

Also, if there is anything that I can do to help on the technology and communications side, just let me know. At sound point, it sounds like a website is in order, but maybe also an online collaborative communications space as well. This certainly sounds like the start of something great.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Here’s the visual proof of the founders’ meeting, – congrats! Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Another slide from the founders’ meeting via Tony of @worldoftea

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

And here are the slides of this first meeting

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.