Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Promotions Introducing KaiMatcha Premium – A Ceremonial grade Matcha green tea powder!

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Hi there, I would like to introduce the Tea Trade community to our new tea brand, KaiMatcha.

We are offering a Ceremonial grade Matcha green tea powder called KaiMatcha Premium.

Our Matcha tea is shade grown in the hills of Uji, Kyoto in Japan. It is then hand picked by skilled Japanese farmers and stone ground using ancient techniques. It takes one hour of grinding to produce enough Matcha powder for one 30 gram can of KaiMatcha Premium.

By drinking Matcha tea on a daily basis you can enjoy many of it’s amazing health benefits. These include weight loss, energy boost, antioxidant value, cancer fighting, and so much more!

To learn more about KaiMatcha please check out our website at http://www.kaimatcha.com.

My name is Jason Khehra and I am the CEO/Founder of KaiMatcha. To reach me for any questions or inquiries, please feel free to email me directly at [email protected].

Happy Steeping! 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.