Site-Wide Activity Forums Support and Feedback Blog, where is my blog

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Xavier 9 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

I tried to find out where I can gain access to my blog and I couldn’t.

@peter
      and @jackie can you help me in my quest for my missing blog?

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

@xavier – does this link not work for you? http://teaconomics.teatra.de/

I was able to load it fine. If it doesn’t work, I’ll need to investigate.

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

@peter it works but I have lost the access from the forums and front page.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

I think I see what you mean. You are talking about the “My Sites” menu in the top left of the header bar?

It’s been removed, because I can’t get it under control. Right now, it only displays on your own site. I’m removing it because there is some script that has gone and added everyone as a user of every site they visit. Which is why the list for some users has grown very long and large (my own extends beyond the height of my screen).

It is more of an embarrassing problem since it tends to list sites and allow dashboard access to sites that are not your own and if you attempt to visit the dashboard of a site you are not the admin of, it displays an error. The reason the extra sites are listed there is because the system has added you as a low-level user of the site. I’ve not found the script that is handling it, but until I can get the extra users removed from all the sites, it is better to have the menu gone.

In meantime, in the upper right corner, mouseover “Hello, Xavier” and go to Sites => My Sites and you’ll be taken to your profile page listing your website. There is a new menu in the header of your site called New which will take you directly to the New Post page in your dashboard.

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

Thanks @peter.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.