Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations Again: Teavana – thoughts by Alex of Ratetea

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by Jackie 12 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

I found this article that Alex of Rate Tea published on Ezine Articles and I think it’s interesting. Having said that pretty much “all things tea” that Alex talks about are interesting. This one here asks:
      Is Teavana overpriced? Is Their Tea Worth It In Price And Quality, Or Is It A Ripoff? While I can’t really stand to be on the Ezine website for long (the feel of their site is incredibly outdated) this article makes me stay long enough to read and think about this post. If you’re interested in other Teavana thoughts, we also had forum discussions about them here and here.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@cazort aka Alex, if I told you exactly what I thought of your writing, you’d be walking around with a huge inflated head, ha ha. You are consistently interesting. If you ever want to blog on Tea Trade, I’ll give you pride of place. Well, everyone gets pride of place I suppose. So not sure what I can offer besides my admiration.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.