Site-Wide Activity Forums Support and Feedback Sites – how do I add them

Tagged: 

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by peter 11 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

How do I add my blog to the sites list or add any other blogs to the sites list. I’m sure it’s easy, it’s just not clicked with me yet. Need a cuppa…

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@barmac It is easy, we add you once your blog is hosted by Tea Trade. All the sites and blogs listed are run on Tea Trade. We would love you to join and enjoy the advantages. For one, all your new posts appear in our activity stream and on Tea Trade’s main page. There’s a dedicated audience of tea lovers ready to read and share them.
      We are sometimes asked if we can host your blog here, and you keep running your old one but we don’t support duplicated content.
      Even if you don’t decide to move here, we invite you to take part in the discussions on the posts and on the forum, and of course we have a few excellent tea sellers too.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

@barmac – Hi, I’m the technical guy here and am responsible for keeping things running and providing support for our users. Here’s a link to where you can create a new website on our network. Tea Trade is built on WordPress, so if you’ve ever used it you might be familiar with it, if not, the learning process is pretty easy.

I have had a look at your existing blog at blog.co.uk and unfortunately, I’m not familiar with it. If you are interested in moving your your blog onto Tea Trade, I may be able to help, but it looks like blog.co.uk has a proprietary system that may make it hard to export your blog.

I do hope you’ll join us though, there is a lot that Tea Trade has to offer!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.