Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations I have submitted to blogging…please visit.

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

seule771
      Participant
      @seule771

I am enjoying a somewhat leisurely day. I have just completed making dinner for the day: (Casserole pasta dish baked in the oven and stir fried vegetables with turkey meat) to be served with ice tea. Nothing exciting and husband likes my cooking.

I am enjoying a cup of Orange Pekoe tea, I am saving some of my more high end teas for better days.

I am writing to let those who may find it interesting that I have begun a blog on wordpress to do with my online tea education and experiences this past year and moving forward. Blog title is teawithainee and can be found:
      htttp://teawithainee.wordpress.com

I made the mistake of setting the user name same as the blog name since it said I would be able to change this but I don’t’ seem able to do this. I have sent email but it did not reach the web admin folks. So this blog is out there and not a part of this forum or area since my current account seule771 is mine and active I cannot set teawithainee to this user name.

I frequent tea sites as someone interested and for the researching of the tea environment. I have spent 2011 doing this and I have read many things; so much information is out on tea; so many tea novices and gurus. The world of tea is vastly immense. I had no idea.

It was suggested that I try to have a blog for reviewing tea; but i could not figure how to do this. I have been involved in posting quite a number of things on my Face book page and this somehow made its way to helping me figure out some of the blogging issues I had. So this past January I started (well, this blog was started in 2010, I had title and header but nothing else) anyhow, last month I attempted to blog new post as this blog has nothing to do with tea; it was to be a part of another book I was working on but when husband lost his employment…everything else did not seem to matter. This blog I am referring to is title Stuff and more stuff on my mind; it is on gmail reader. I have photographs I have taken of my home town and issues/ things that bother me or of concern. No readership for this either.

I am not writer and was not a good English major.

It is my wish to continue to be a part of the tea groups that I have encountered, regardless if I ever become a tea merchant. It is not a wish of mine. I think I like the tea environment; I like tea and I hope this pleasurable respite is not taken away from me.

It would be nice to have teawithainee be part of this forum and not laughed at or dismissed. It has potential for being pertinent.

It is difficult when you live in an environment where the income that you were reliant on is taken away. I hurt for my husband since I cannot help him. What I do on line or try to do is not good enough; as others are doing much more.

There are folks who would prefer I not mention a husband but he is very real. That could change since life holds no guarantees…our life has more holes and tears from society’s poking at it than most other marriages.

I am not trusting of folks and when one dispel what they are up to, those enemies can than know how to proceed and take away. I think I experienced this last year when I posted about walking for the Dana-Farber Cancer Walk and for Alzheimers. I may get involve with them again, but raising of funds is always a challenge since I can’t handle guilt of feeling folks saying I take money. I do not. So if I do not why insist?

I wish as well that I were a fine writer, one of caliber and oomph. But I am latent and stubborn. Not worthy.

I hope and pray to continue enjoying tea with these forums and to some day be a finest tea connoisseur. I don’t mean able to know which tea is which; but to be a kinder, gentler soul who enjoys partaking of good tea. I am already enjoying tea but my mind is most frail as folks has been chipping away at it.

Happy tea to all.

Ainee

😳 😳 😆

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.