Site-Wide Activity Forums Not only tea! What if money were no object? How would you lead your life?

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@thepurrfectcup dropped this thought provoking video into the activity stream. It basically says; don’t waste your life doing what you don’t want to do, and don’t teach your children this either. The question is interesting, and it might help some figure out what they really want out of life. Is it all just about money? Does it make your world go around? Ask yourself, “what would you do if money were no object?” Of course Courtney added, would it involve tea?
      http://youtu.be/2L_cGjQSR80

riccaicedo
      Participant
      @riccaicedo

Excellent video, it’s very profound.

What I’ve always wanted to do, but keep putting it off because of money issues, is to live in Japan. Then I would drink Japanese teas every day, travel to different tea producing regions and sharing it all in my blog.

Gingko
      Participant
      @gingkoseto

*Once a group of friends of mine were talking about what you are going to do if you won $10M lottery. A friend said, I would still be doing what I’m doing now. At the time he was merely a graduate student living on a small stipend. But he knew he would become a good scientist and he is now. Sometimes I would think of him and think if I’m asked the same question, whether I would have the same answer as his.

On the other hand, if somebody is a starving artist who also has a family to raise, I feel it’s hard to tell him “do what you like and forget about the money…”

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Yes I would work with TEA. I would use my creativiTEA to spread positive illustrated messages everywhere and to everyone.

I truly enjoy creating What my Tea says to me, What my Coffee says to me every day. While I do not make money creating these inspired and fun illustrations, the creativiTEA fills my soul with joy. I believe one day something magical will happen, bringing money because I find it joyful to create 🙂

The best thing, is reading the humbling feedback from many people in various social media venues, that the postiviTEA I create, inspires others to hope, to believe and to dream. 🙂

Great post. I just connected with thepurrfectcup on Google+ Salt of the earth! 🙂

Jennifer (What my Tea says to me)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.