Tagged: ,

2 replies, 1 voice Last updated by peter 12 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

As of this post, Tea Trade bloggers have access to over 250 themes. Tea Traders, our upgraded members (who upgrade either to have an online store, or just a cooler blog) have immediate access to a dozen more premium and professionally developed themes – plus the ability choose from 40-50 more that I can install from our various development partners.

Every now and then I find a new theme that Tea Trade members might like and install it. Unfortunately, I’m guilty of never telling anyone about it….!

I’ll announce new and interesting theme installations in this thread, and if you all stumble across one on the net somewhere, let me know I’ll see about installing it. As always, you can search for themes by name in the theme directory in your dashboard.

So here is the first one: Grisaille

A classic and simple two-column design adjusted for mobile browsing. Latest post will display larger image when inserted with post thumbnail/featured image option. Twitter and Facebook links available via the theme’s option page, as well as customizable menu, header image and background. It’s pronounced “griz-eye”.

This theme has a nice paper-like texture and color to it with very clean and modern design. I find it very easy to read and look at.

Also, keep in mind that most of our themes are compatible with our online store system, and I’m always available to work out any kinks should you run into any.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

Here is another new theme recently released into the wild and designed in Sweden by a small group of designers calling themselves Nordic Themepark.

The theme is called: Swedish Greys

It is inspired by a design style from 1910-1930 called Swedish Grace. I really like this design and I think it really captures a lot of what we’ve come know about Swedish style and design. The layout is clean and nice with extremely readable fonts. This could be adapted nicely for a rather elegant looking store or blog. Search for it by name in the theme directory in your dashboard.

More information
      Theme Demo Site

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

Today I’ve made a rather large update to the themes directory, with 13 new themes. This update, is for our Tea Trader members and gives them 11 new premium themes to choose from. Our Free members are getting 2 new themes.

I’ve gone through each theme and they, quite frankly, are awesome. The designer for this group of themes comes from Dallas, Texas. These themes come with a unique, well-designed, dashboard panel to make setting up your site easier. Each of these themes could be used to create a beautiful, professional looking blog and they all adapt extremely well to supporting your online tea store

Here’s the 2 free themes first:

ProspectDemo

DigiFotoDemo – This is a nice photo display theme. I’ve been looking for tea photographer to host his or her site here!

And here are the 11 premium themes for our Tea Trader members:

Sprout
      Demo
      Morpheus
      Demo
      Creative Spark
      Demo
      Business Time
      Demo
      Breakout
      Demo
      Toolbox
      Demo
      DigiWorx
      Demo
      Monaco
      Demo
      Percivale
      Demo
      Hyperion
      Demo
      Responder
      Demo
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.