Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea News and Information Tea Writer's Collective

Tagged: 

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by peter 12 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Perhaps you’ve seen some suspicious tweets in the tea Twitterverse. Or maybe you’ve seen the occasional mention of Mimsy and wondered, “What are they on about?” We now present to you – the Tea Writer’s Collective.

A group of five tea writers have come together for some experimental tea fiction. Our first piece was written as a round robin – each writer adding a bit before handing off to the next. It has evolved (or devolved) into a fast-moving, complex story full of intrigue, deception, secrets, and tea.

The story will be released in installments. The first is now available on TeaTra.de. The posting schedule for future installments will be available soon as will an “About Us” section that reveals the five writers.

Stay tuned for more installments and, most certainly, more projects from the Tea Writer’s Collective!

jopj
      Participant
      @jopj

And the plot thickens 😉

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

I really enjoyed that first chapter and am looking forward to the next one! I’ve heard rumors about what happens next but I refuse to cheat and will wait until its been published 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.