Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations Tea Association USA’s ”Tea Test” (with my comments)

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Jackie 12 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Ladies and gents, I’ve run across this “Tea Test” a few times, posted it on twitter a little while back but here it is again, test your knowledge of tea. However, I think, some of the data isn’t quite the “very latest” out there. Either way, take a look.
       Let me know if any of the answers surprised you, for me these were the ones:

Question 3 about the “types of tea” (I disagree about the word “type” and the answer given.
      Question 4 Michael Coffey would say; there’s no actual data out there to prove that
      Question 5 – didn’t know the exact position and don’t know if it’s still accurate
      Question 12 – was surprised about one of the countries!
      Question 17 – who would have known? Not me.
      Question 28 – objection! What’s the definition of “great” here anyway?

If you go ahead and take it, let me know how you fared and what you think!
      J.

Gingko
      Participant
      @gingkoseto

I don’t know if they updated the test. I remember when I saw the test a few years ago, quite a few questions seemed to be based on the assumption that the tea spoken of was teabag.

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

The link is not working for me 🙁

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Here it is again:
      http://teausa.com/general/teatest/teatest9.html

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

La~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~me.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Perhaps, and remember this is all part of how the Tea Council USA markets tea @familyandtea

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.