Site-Wide Activity Forums Not only tea! Boutique wineries of Australia

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Xavier 11 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

I just finished reading Inventing Wine: a new history of one of the world’s most ancient pleasures.

http://www.amazon.com/Inventing-Wine-History-Ancient-Pleasures/dp/0393064522

I couldn’t stop making mental notes and comparing it to tea (or rather from what I know of tea history).

I was puzzled by something and thought that perhaps @thedevotea or any other could help me.

What are boutique wineries of Australia? The author talked about them but he was too elusive for someone like me who have no clue about wine.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@thedevotea over to you – I would guess it means small independent producers. I don’t think Amazon’s description is  well written but the book sounds intriguing. Like you, I’m not a wine drinker but the historical aspects would be interesting.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

I wrote an extensive reply to this yesterday! Where is it?

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

It was likely a beautiful dream you had @thedevotea where you spent all your life on planet Tea Trade, living and breathing it day and night.

On another note, I don’t know, there’s nothing in “pending” or “trash” or “drafts” so it is a mystery.

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

@thedevotea you know you made @jackie ‘s day with your nice dream?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.