Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations Bloggers: How do you keep your content fresh?

5 replies, 6 voices Last updated by lazyliteratus 10 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

I’m just wondering, how do you manage to keep your blog posts fresh and meaningful? Do you ever feel you run out of topics, or things to say? Do you re-visit some favorite (or successful) topics, when you’re not sure what to write about next? Do you ever re-post?
      Fortunately, or unfortunately I don’t have that problem as I don’t post nearly often enough. What about the regulars though?

riccaicedo
      Participant
      @riccaicedo

@jackie I only post once a week, so I don’t find it that hard to keep the posting schedule going.

What I do is I keep notes on my cell phone whenever I get an idea, and that way I have many ideas before I start writing. I also read other people’s tea blogs as a source of ideas for future posts.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Great question. I suppose for me I just blog what I feel and I’m usually all over the place. Thus, a lot of fresh content. 🙂

bram
      Participant
      @bram

Ideas are a problem, there are more than time-energy combinations permit me to develop.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

I post what I want, when I want to post it, and I expect the world to be grateful.

lazyliteratus
      Participant
      @lazyliteratus

I re-roast my content once every six years. That seems to help. Also, storing it in a cool, dry place.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.