Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Promotions Twitter Raffle Holiday Wishlist

17 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @
      TOPIC UPDATED:
      Thanks! This prize packages is getting INSANE, and I’M even jealous of the winner now! …leftover samples from The Tea Show, hand-picked variety of Upton Tea samples, some tea from our personal stash, some tea tins, a travel thermos/infuser, a book, 4 tea cups, scone mix…
      THIS RAFFLE’S ON UNTIL DECEMBER, SO TWEET AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO GET THE MOST RAFFLE TICKETS! – INFO HERE – http://tinyurl.com/teashowraffle

Basically, I want to know what kind of cool tea stuff you’d like to win in our Twitter raffle. What cool tea stuff would you like to get for Christmas? I’m thinking that we’ll probably do this raffle once a year, and I want to make sure that it’s common knowledge that we give out the most crazy awesome grand prize every year! Come on people, don’t be shy. I want to see this thread become a Christmas wish list.

Also, I was wondering if anyone out there can recommend a good variety pack of tea that’s also a good value. We’re going to be buying a few things to beef up our grand prize for our Twitter raffle (http://tinyurl.com/teashowraffle), and really want to give away an AMAZING prize.

Also, if any tea companies would like to sponsor our raffle or give us a discount on some cool stuff that would be very helpful.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@deeCuisine dee Cuisine said on Twitter:

@FoodBlogTeaShow A tea gift set: Tea, Tea Pot, and cups.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@FunFoodReviews Healthy Edibles Blog said on Twitter:

A great electric tea kettle 🙂 RT @FoodBlogTeaShow: What kind of prizes would u like 2 see in our raffle? tinyurl.com/rafflewishlist

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@RIncandela sydney anderson said on Twitter:

@FoodBlogTeaShow teapot and cups and of course tea!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@ComposingSara Sara Beckwith said on Twitter:

@FoodBlogTeaShow One really nice, unique, pottery tea cup would be splendid. Or a travel mug!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@jandshenry Susan Sewell Henry said on Twitter:

@FoodBlogTeaShow there are so many kinds of teas out there. I think a tea sampler is a great idea! 

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@carolann3888 Carol Ann Ciocco said on Twitter:

@FoodBlogTeaShow hmmmm teas from different sources, autumn teas for the season, a new teapot… too much to ask? 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @
      @PrincessPeesh Kumaki said on Twitter

@FoodBlogTeaShow I’d love to see a nice tea set and a sampling of loose teas. Maybe even scone or teacake mix.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@mikeatonjr Mike Eaton said on Twitter:

@FoodBlogTeaShow Hm. A set of jars/containers to keep loose#tea as fresh as possible, and look attractive on a shelf or rack.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @
      @TarynStephenson Taryn Stephenson said on Twitter:

@FoodBlogTeaShow a @libretea glass – they are life changing and some goodies from @uponatealeaf I can’t get through my day without them!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @
      @ContestQueen Carolyn Wilman said on Twitter:

a portable glass #tea brewer/thermos RT @foodblogteashow: What kind of #prizes would you like 2 #win?tinyurl.com/rafflewishlist

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @
      @BlanketMyBaby Witni Sztanyo said on Twitter: 

@ContestQueen @foodblogteashow Amazon gift card. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

The Tao of Tea has some nice, attractively packaged, reasonably priced sampler sets: http://taooftea.com/shop.php3?scc=106

And, as an aspiring tea educator, I vote for a book!  Possibly The True History of Teahttp://www.powells.com/biblio/62-9780500251461-0  I’ve only just started it myself, but I’ve heard good things from good people (http://chadao.blogspot.com/2010/01/readers-corner-dough-on-true-history-of.html). Also, it’s a very lovely and pleasing physical object.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@e_liza_m erin mcleese said on Twitter:

@FoodBlogTeaShow something Fall like, or Christmasey! Please! 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@teachange Thanks for the suggestions! I’m considering some sort of tea book now.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Thanks! This prize packages is getting INSANE, and I’M even jealous of the winner now! …leftover samples from The Tea Show, hand-picked variety of Upton Tea samples, some tea from our personal stash, some tea tins, a travel thermos/infuser, a book, 4 tea cups, scone mix…

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much to @teashopgirl for donating her book, “The Teashop Girls” to our grand prize!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

It’s official! The Teashop Girls is going to be the book included in this prize package! I’m so excited that Laura is donating this book to our raffle, and highly recommend you follower her on Twitter @teashopgirl. She’s great!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.