Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Promotions WIN a "THE DEVOTEA" tea sampler and be the ENVY of your FRIENDS!

25 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Robert Godden 11 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. You can own a genuine, hand-made original collection of little packets with The Devotea tea blends in them. We have online stores in the US, the UK, and Australia. 

All you have to do is Sign up for our mailing list by using this link :  Subscribe to our newsletter  .

We know means we can spam you hourly for the rest of your life, but we won’t because

1. we are nice people
      2. that would be far too much effort and hard to fit in between our endless tea breaks. 

We can’t say what’s in it, because you’ll get your free sampler from your nearest blender/distributor , and there are different products available in each market, but it will be tea. A minimum of five varieties. 
      Every week until further notice we will randomly select a new subscriber and send them a sampler. How good is that?

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Have you done your bit to make all your friends envious? @thedevotea is looking for more newsletter subscribers. While being on his superb list may make others very envious, they can easily overcome pangs of jealousy by signing up too. Also, the envy primarily refers to the tea sampler you can win. 

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*One day left to get in for a chance to be this week’s winner!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

*I’m in as well! Looking forward to whatever insightful newsletters are sure to come : ) 

(and maybe a few blends to review as well..)

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

” how incredibly pompous do I sound there” 

Our teas are made to go with being pompous. No harm done!

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

The first weekly winner has been drawn. They have been emailed and once they have replied, we will announce their name. This week’s winner’s location: Los Angeles, USA.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*Our first winner is Melanie P. of the USA. Congratulations

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*We’ve heard from the first winner who has just ripped open the package, and she is giving the Lord Petersham a thumbs-up for starters; and was nice enough to let us know that via email. Thanks Melanie P!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

That’s right! I did rip into the package! A box full of black teas! My favorite! I’ve never had The DevoTea teas before. The Lord Petersham said it was a good afternoon tea and took milk well… an my mail comes just before lunch. So I whipped up some tea sandwiches and had a little pot of tea. SO GOOD! I can’t wait to try the others. Thank you so much!

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@melanie “whipped up some tea sandwiches” sounds delicious! And of course Robert so does your Lord P.  Well, of course I do happen to know it’s a lovely blend. If anyone has any favorite recipes to share with @thedevotea‘s teas let us know!

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

The winner this week was another Tea Trader… stay tuned for details

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*I can now announce the weekly winner is @Xavier , otherwise known as @teaconomics . Congratulations! You’ll get a  sample pack from our UK distributor.

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

Thanks. I can’t wait for it to arrive 😀

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*J. Forbes of Melbourne Australia is this week’s prize winner. Yay!

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*Three weeks left to run in this competition. There’s still time!

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@thedevotea You’re only running this for three more weeks? Don’t tell anyone there’s still time, with three weeks to go. They’ll think they have forever, ha ha. No, there’s no day like today! Go get in on this. Hurry, sign up now before his inbox is too full to cope! 

PS: You did mean 3 weeks, right and not 3 days til the next draw? 

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*I am still waiting to see Xavier review some of the teas!

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

I will do it.

Don’t worry, I packed them and they will be with me in Norway (if I find time to do it there).

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*Any last minute entries? The clock is ticking. Another to be drawn with an hour or two, depending on how long lunch takes.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*We have drawn another winner. They are in the USA. They may well be a Tea Trader. Awaiting confirmation…

liberteas
      Participant
      @liberteas

*sigh* nor is it me.  Bummer!

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Okay, @thedevotea – here’s my confirmation! That I”m not the winner I mean. Now who’s the lucky one I wonder?

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*Turns out the winner @teamoment on twitter isn’t a tea trader. So let’s all fix that.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*There will be another winner tomorrow. Now’s the time to get in fast if you aren’t already on the list.

liberteas
      Participant
      @liberteas

*just pick me!

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

*LAST CHANCE FOLKS! One more sampler to be won, If you have not already signed up to enter, you have a few hours left. Actually, about 28 hours.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.