Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations Who's going to the World Tea Expo?

17 replies, 12 voices Last updated by Jackie 11 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

I know @iheartteas is going to the World Tea Expo in Vegas this June. Not sure who else is though? Here’s a short “Save the date” vid by the World Tea Expo. [video]http://youtu.be/Xq28cPSL97Y[/video]

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@dinahsaur – you’re staying home because airports are just hassle?
      : P

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I will be attending again this year.

ThePurrfectCup
      Participant
      @thepurrfectcup

I was hoping to go. BUT with the new job that looks to be going full-time on their dime it won’t be possible. HOPEFULLY next year!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

The Tea Docents will be exhibiting again this year. Here is a peek at some of the good stuff we will be showing and tasting http://www.chadoen.com/catalog/catalog%20book.html

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

teadocents said: Here is a peek at some of the good stuff we will be showing and tasting

Nice! I look forward to seeing you there! 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Being that I live in Las Veas, i think it would be a shame if I didn’t attend. That said…it’s like Christmas in June for me and I look forward to it every year. Would love to meet up with anyone on the TeaTrade boards that are attending!

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

I don’t want to ruin the whole event for all of you, but I sadly won’t be there. I am seriously considering 2013 though, you heard it here first.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@TeaGuy and @JoysTeaspoon I will be there and would love to visit. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

@StillWaterTea is going! I just booked my ticket this week. I really wanted to attend last year but missed the opportunity. Not this year though!! So excited. Never been to Vegas before either. 😀

lochantea
      Participant
      @lochantea

we are attending World Tea Expo this year too…

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I’ll be there too. I can’t wait to see those of you who will be attending. I almost canceled when I heard there’d be no @thedevotea but I’ll soldier on.

I’ll be hanging around with the TEA Magazine folks but certainly attend to grab some social time with y’all.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

It wouldn’t hurt TEA magazine to dip their hands in their pocket and fly me out for the event, @teapages. I’m just sayin’.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I would love to do a TeaTrade meet up and maybe a nice Tweetup.

Maybe we could arrange the TeaTrade meet up over a dinner one of the nights and the Tweetup during the late day Friday or Saturday?

Gingko
      Participant
      @gingkoseto

I hope to go to World Tea East sometime! Vegas in summer that’s too much for me :mrgreen:

liberteas
      Participant
      @liberteas

I will not be able to attend the World Tea Expo but I hope to attend the Northwest Tea Festival in Seattle this year.

ThePurrfectCup
      Participant
      @thepurrfectcup

I’m going next year no matter what! Hopefully I can make World Tea East, but being in the middle of the week is a bit of a pain!

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Pushing this up, as the expo is only two weeks away now! Also reminding everyone of the tweet-up. Contact @jopj or  @iheartteas for more details. 

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.