Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Promotions What Makes You Try a New Tea?

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Xavier 11 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Hi all! Thanks again for the warm reception to the Tea Trade community. It’s been a lot of fun blogging here and participating in discussions

As a relatively new merchant we are trying to get more people to try our teas. We are currently advertising, using social media and sites like this and are always looking for new customers. There are so many quality teas out there that we know it’s hard for people to make time (or money) to try new ones. Our tea from S.D. Bell & Co is unique because it comes from Belfast and has been blended by four generations of the Bell family since 1887. It’s only recently become available in North America.

I’m asking the community here – what makes you inclined to try an new tea company? How can we better connect with you? What do you like to see/hear from tea merchants? We are currently offering 15% off purchases with the code WINTER15 on our website.(http://www.bestinternationaltea.com)

Thanks for any feedback. Hope everyone has a great week and those north of us and west of us (we’re in NJ) are dealing with the snow okay!

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

Why do I try a new company? Because I find some of their teas appealing.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.