Site-Wide Activity Forums Not only tea! Trying to maitaining a general blog but now latest post does not show on reader.

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

seule771
      Participant
      @seule771

I am new to blogging and have submitted several small post to do with the town that i reside in; Methuen, MA. Originally, the blog was to be on a continuum for a short story that I could not get publish; and instead I decided to render wares to my thoughts and feeling of my on going demise. So the blog is aptly name stuffs and more stuff on my mind…randomizing of sort. It is kept on blogspot;
      http://seule771.blogspot.com

All was fine with prior postings, but for March I notice that the page does not reflect having newly information; it does not load on reader; instead the February page remains and if one clicks on that page then March is revealed. Weird only to me since I cannot figure it out and nothing I do is copyrighted anyhow. I have been scam by a self, self, self publish person name Ben O? in England. I sent him my files (for some other publish materials) and nothing, he just vanished.

I think some folks don’t trust since they can’t see you doing things or resembling image of writers, etc. Beauty depicts intelligence. I mean we judge by cover and if we can’t see it being done than the person did not do it. At times life feels as such for me. I do nothing, I walk and I try to research teas. I write bad poetry and run-on sentences. And I am not sure if this will post.

It is a men world, yet it is women behind men or so.

It is late and I do not make sense ever.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.