Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Promotions The Devotea International Shipping Deal Coupon for Tea Trade Members

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Robert Godden 12 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

It’s a still a few months until The Devotea brand blends launch in the UK and the US.
      There are plenty of enquiries, but the high cost of shipping to all corners of the globe puts people off. I get that.

So, here’s a deal from The Devotea for TEA TRADE MEMBERS ONLY.
      Order at least SEVEN 100g bags of tea and I will:
      – Throw in an extra bag of one of my teas AND
      – Take AU$20 off of the whole deal, which means you pay around the same postage as my Australian customers. (Even if you are in Australia, it’s still a great deal.)

There are TEN ONLY coupons available. Message me for the code, or say you’d like to receive the code in a reply to this post.

If you are reading this and NOT a member of Tea Trade, fear not. It takes a few moments to join, and is free. And is fun.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Interested in learning more about @thedevotea and how he blends his teas? A look behind the curtain, into his skillful mind:
      [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhQHceAWQq8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Looks like this special offer has been extended – awesome! As I’m writing this, I’m drinking @thedevotea‘s lovely 1910 English Breakfast blend. A breakfast tea is right what I need just now, even though it’s the afternoon. After battling traffic getting nowhere, I need a nice hot “pick-me-up.” @Peter is busy, so this cup of tea will do nicely..

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

It’s breakfast time in Australia. The tea is obeying the pull of it’s home tides.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.