Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Promotions Tea Tour Service // by Hong China Tea Company

Tagged: 

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by bram 10 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Jesse Jacobs of Samovar Lounge in San Francisco once said our life doesn’t actually get better in use of modern technology, I agree with that, “surfing online, updating our status,cheking the news doesn’t, life gets better when we’re connecting with real people in real time.”

Think about tea tour, think about the chat under night stars, think about making tea with master’s guide, think about competing the tea you made with others’, think about the smell of different tea lands.

We offer you amazing tea tour in China.

Some photos of our tea tour can be checked here

We focus on hand-picked loose tea, no teabag. If anyone has interest, please do let me know, free samples will be sent as well as the pricelist. I also make a video about tea processing, don’t know if it’s ok to publish it here.

Wuyi local food-tea tour

bram
      Participant
      @bram

How, what, when, where and how much and do we get a discount? 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Weird login rejected at home, office in Saturday still ^_^

No discount but free, @Bram if you come I will show you around.

Our China Tea Tour program could be peronal for one only or grouped.

Mostly we work with World Tea Tours in April and October, drop me an email if interest.

#BTW, we’re looking for wholesaler/distributor for our loose teas, any recommendations?

bram
      Participant
      @bram

$5000,- + ticket is a bit above available money for this season or the next. But I hope to be able to come back on your offer in a couple of years.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.