Site-Wide Activity Forums Not only tea! Tea and Moleskine

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by peter 11 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

What do you think of this idea?

http://notemaker.com.au/products/moleskine-passions-large-13x21cm-tea-journal

So far,  I couldn’t locate it on Moleskine own website but I asked them about this product.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@peter likes moleskine products. I haven’t seen this one either but that’s an Australian site so I wonder if they have access to a different range. Looks interesting though, quite stylish.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

A couple years ago I had looked into  getting Tea Trade-branded journals made with the Tea Trade logo on the front. I had intended on selling it and giving it away as a promotional item, but the offering was limited to their standard journals. I wanted it to be a tea journal, but the pages would have been plain without any template for making notes about tea. The minimum order was also 500 books, which put the total cost out of our range.

I had always wondered if they would ever expand their Passions line. There are a lot of areas they could produce journals for from that perspective and I’m actually surprised it took them this long to get to tea.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.