Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Promotions St Patricks Day with @thedevotea's teas

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Robert Godden 12 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

If you happen to be in South Australia, how about celebrating St Patrick’s Day with good teas blended by our very own @thedevotea..Sounds like a fun event. Even if you are not in Australia, you can still enjoy his teas by ordering them on his site
      Mar 17 2012:
      Hahndorf, South Australia

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

Thanks @jackie for this topic.
      I’m very excited to be invited to design a tea menu to accompany a delightful high tea of clever and classy food.
      I plan to serve the following:
      Finbarr’s Revenge: A one-of Irish Breakfast blend for the event. Strong and meaty, ideal with the Beef & Guinness vol-au-vents.
      Dancin’ In The Moonlight : Another one-of. A light black blend designed for evening consumption, with flavour characteristics of an Irish Breakfast but less body, and less caffeine.
      There will be my essentials such as 1910 and 1001 Nights.
      The new Lady Devotea – so new it’s not even for sale yet – will be a certainty to accompany the lemon and lime tones of some of the cakes.
      And finally, there will be a case of sibling rivalry, as I can;t decide between Lord Petersham or his sister The Duchess.
      If you are not in Adelaide, you can join in “in spirit” – order all those teas and get yourself some lovely little petit fours and a beef and Guinness pie should be close enough.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.