Site-Wide Activity Forums Foreign Language Board Scottish: Tearooms in Edinburgh

6 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

I admit “Scottish” is not a foreign language, though, that might actually be debatable. Anyway, if you’re interested in Edinburgh & tea, here’s for you. It could be useful even though it’s made by little Red Riding hood. 

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Alright, everyone who’s up for a trip to Edinburgh? What do you all say to a tea meetup? However, it may take me until 2013 or 2014 to get there.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

Little known fact….

@jackie and I got married in Edinburgh, and had tea at this place.. It sounds kind of like tourist trap when you look at the website, but it isn’t at all. Looks and feels like an ordinary cafe in the city. Jackie’s cousin lived in a flat across the street.

Edinburgh is great city, looking forward to going back for another visit someday… 😛

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

@jackie This is not Little Red Riding Hood but Tea Red Riding Hood.

Thanks to her, if I ever go to Edinburgh, I know where I can go to have a cup of tea.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I’m budding Caledonophile, so count me in for tea! @Rachana — It will take me a bit too, but I’m happy to be your travel buddy in 2013 🙂

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@robmarch do you know these tea rooms mentioned in the “Red Riding Hood” vid? Any recommendations to add? 

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

*Nah, I’ve not been to any of them, gonna have to give them all a go though!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.