Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations Refreshing Tea Trade

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Robert Godden 10 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

I’ve been somewhat absent around here lately. I’ve been working on a few other projects that are quite large (not for money, but to teach myself more about web design and development). Anyhow, Tea Trade is well overdue for a refresh.

One of the things that has bugged me for a while is that Tea Trade is not mobile-phone friendly. As most of you know this is kind of a big deal these days and ensuring that Tea Trade is accessible on phones is something important.

The other thing is that I’m just not happy with the look and feel of things. I want to make it more fun looking, but also easier and more interesting to use. More importantly, I want to make it easier to read. Contrasts and font sizes play a big part in the usability of a website and I’m thinking there can be a number of improvements there. I’m also thinking that I want to back to striking colors like we used back with Leafbox Tea.

Anyhow, I’ve already done some research and prep work and have pretty much decided on the path I want to take (I just need final approval from @jackie!).

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

Mobile friendly? Cool.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

I love Tea Trade as it is, but I’m excited to see what you might come up with. I really want the activity stream back on the home page! (As i have mentioned many times)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.