Site-Wide Activity Forums Support and Feedback Posts appearing in the activity stream and not in the forum

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Xavier 11 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

I guess the title says it all.
      It happened twice in the German Tea Festival and it started this morning.

Strange, isn’t it?

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

I added a new topic to the forum yesterday and it just vanished.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Strange, now these posts are here. We’ll look into it. We’ve done some upgrades so maybe linked.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

Mine was particularly galling as it was ALL ABOUT ME. I would have expected it to be announced with trumpets or something, not quietly strangled.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

@thedevotea But the odd thing is, yours I can’t even see in the activity stream. The missing forum posts are showing up in the stream but not here. But yours is gone to the tea heavens it seems. What was it called?

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

I’m trying to track this, reports of vanishing posts can be added to this thread. I need to see how pervasive the problem is. I updated the forum software the day before this started to happen, so its likely related to bug in the update – I just need to figure out how and way.

@thedevotea what was the title of your post? If I know it, I can check the database for it to see if it even was saved to the database. Also, what behavior did you see when you clicked the “submit” button? Did the post save at all and then vanish, or did it just vanish after hitting “submit”?

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

Nothing special. Everything was normal.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.