Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations Peter’s Tea House?

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by jopj 12 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

lahikmajoe
      Participant
      @lahikmajoe

I spent an inordinate amount of time looking for this place this evening (Peter’s Tea House of Florence).

I’d hoped to write a post and question whether our Tea Trade Peter was running a clandestine shop here in Tuscany.  But alas, there’s no shop. Or at least none I could find.  
      Maybe he’s on to me. Certainly wouldn’t put it past him.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Actually, I found this place by accident in September. It’s on a tiny street right along the river, if I recall. I’m sipping on vaniglia bourbon te nero at the moment! I found this post as I was googling the tea shop so I can order more… except the teahouse website is in Italian and I can’t figure it out yet. Curses!

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

That looks like a nice little store @ckstout . And yes @lahikmajoe it seems they’re still there. From what I can see, they are a chain, with shops all over Italy. I looked at their vanilla tea online (since I’m very partial to Vanillas) and it looks good. No idea how to order from them, I can’t see a shopping cart. Not sure if you have to register first. Anyway, there are a lot of good Vanillas to be had here too. Upton Tea sells a really good one blended in Germany, it’s probably my favorite, or one of my very favorites. 

jopj
      Participant
      @jopj

Jackie if you find out please let me know. Besides the vanilla tea I am also interested in the eco cup and plate they have featured.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.