Site-Wide Activity Forums Support and Feedback How to create a blog

Tagged: 

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Jackie 12 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Sorry, I’m new on tea trade and there are different things i don’t get. First of all how can i create y blog on tea trade?

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

Creating a blog is very easy. For existing members, it happens here on the Create a Website page.

For anyone who is not yet a member, a website can created during sign up on the New Account page.

Also, while we are based around blogs, our system uses a full content management software, so any site here can be much, much more than a blog. Users have the ability to create virtually any kind of website they want. More importantly, any site hosted on the Tea Trade Network can be upgraded to our Tea Trader program which gives you access to better themes and a range of improved features including a full-fledged e-commerce package that lets you turn your website into your own online tea store where you can sell your tea or tea-related products.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

These are useful reminders @Peter . I saw that @teateashop actually has a brand new site up – so things are looking good.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.