9 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Xavier 9 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

liberteas
      Participant
      @liberteas

OK … I’m hoping that this will work. I’ve attempted to send @Peter a Private Message and I don’t see it in my sent folder. I sent the first message to him back when I started experiencing this problem three days ago (this is the third day).

When I came back here today, I noticed that the PM didn’t appear in my sent folder so I attempted to send another PM and it doesn’t look like it worked either. So, I tweeted to @TeaTrade and that was a few hours ago, but I’m getting really frustrated so I thought I’d come here hoping that this might result in faster attention.

I can’t log in. I can log in to Tea Trade. But when I attempt to send a Private Message, I get a “log on” screen again. (I’m hoping that I won’t get a “log on” screen after I finish typing out this message!)

The big issue: I can’t log on to SororiTea Sisters. When I log on to Tea Trade, I go over to SororiTea Sisters and attempt to go to the dashboard and it brings me back to the log on screen. I attempt to log on again and I get a refreshed log on screen.

Please help. I’ll send this to @Jackie and @thedevotea too, just for the heck of it, hoping that I’ll get some sort of help here soon.

~Anne aka LiberTEAS

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

I checked and I don’t have any problem.

I hope this will help @Peter solve this bug.

bram
      Participant
      @bram

I have the same problem. I can log into the forum, but not cultea.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

Okay, another user reported this a couple days ago and I’ve been working on it, but haven’t figured it out yet. Am going to dig into it now.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

I think I may have introduced a bug while working on an issue for @kittylovestea – I put some code in that probably caused a lockout for the rest of you.

@xavier
      @bram @liberteas @kittylovestea – can you please login and attempt to access the dashboards of your websites. I’m able to access everyone’s with the special permissions that I have, and I see no problems, but I suspect something else is going on. Please try to access the dashboards and report what you experience, also let me know if everything seems to be working okay.

peter
      Keymaster
      @peter

@kittylovestea I think I also have the problem fixed you were experiencing with the domain redirect. I checked it via your account and was able to access the dashboard without a problem. Can you login and test it out, please?

kittylovestea
      Participant
      @kittylovestea

@Peter I tried logging in via teatra.de link and that worked fine, could use my dashboard etc. So I tried re-setting my domain and tried that..was slow at first but works fine now. Looks like the issue is fixed 🙂 Will give it a full test in the next day or two when I write a new post but it all seems to be working for now. Thank you very much!

bram
      Participant
      @bram

Yep, working again. Thanks!!

liberteas
      Participant
      @liberteas

Yes, it appears to be working now. Thank you very much, Peter!

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

It works fine.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.