Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations "Global Tea Hut Newsletter" (Wu De)

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by seule771 12 years ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

I’m including a link to Global Tea Hut’s newsletter, because whether you are interested in their monthly tea club or not, it makes for interesting reading. Their first tea in February was 2010 Mt. Ai Lao Sheng Puerh, and their article explains more about this tea and Puerh in general. There are brewing tips, alongside spiritual – let’s call it guidance – and beautiful photos and artwork by Wu De. Also included a Zen Tea Story, again by Wu De (aka Aaron Fisher) and a well written post about “The four Pillars”. Find out what they are!
      http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/83182172?access_key=key-25rjtxy97oykx72l1m4w

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Thanks for linking to Aaron’s new project, @jackie.
      I don’t know whether our fellow TeaTraders are aware of Aaron’s older project, the online tea magazine The Leaf. There are a quite a few editions now and each one is full of information.

Jackie
      Keymaster
      @jackie

Yes, I’ve seen it. Makes for interesting reading. Nice you pointed back to it @yaya – Pity it stopped in 2010.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Has it been really more than a year already? I did the proof-reading for the magazine from issue 2 onwards. Time has flown by, I would have sworn that it wasn’t that long ago…

seule771
      Participant
      @seule771

Thank you for this post. I am happily reminded of The Leaf since I had stumbled unto them last year. The information on Pu-erh is fascinating. I hope to include some of the mentioning on my blog when I cover pu-erh. The article Global Tea Hut…solace and guidance is liken to the way of tea; the tea room built solely for having tea; to contain just what is needed for a certain audience.

I don’t always know, I merely express what I think. Thank you very much Jackie, be well.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.