Site-Wide Activity Forums Tea Conversations CONTEST: Tea-inspired Art ($100 prize)

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Okakura Kakuzo writes in The Book of Tea: “Teaism is… founded on the adoration of the beautiful among the sordid facts of everyday existence.”

In recognition of tea as inspirational. I am sponsoring a contest for art, writing, video, music, etc inspired by tea. Check it out on my website: http://verdanttea.com/about-us-contact/tea-as-art-contest/

The contest is limited to 20 people, because Verdant Tea is sending out free samples of the Hand Picked Spring Tieguanyin that we will be using for fairness. The winner gets a $100 shopping spree on verdanttea.com, but the real fun part of this is seeing how we all get different inspiration and emotion evoked by the same tea. Entries will be made public so that we can share our ideas.

I hope that some of you will register, and give me ideas for future contests that encourage tea culture. Pass this on to anybody you know who is interested. Registration deadline is July 18th.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.