Tagged: 

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

Not really a fresh news but I found it interesting.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Industry/tea-growers-explore-bitcoin-option-to-expand-global-biz/article5368579.ece

Teasenz
      Participant
      @teasenz

Indeed not fresh news, but it’s interesting though that this currency has found it’s way to tea because it’s so delicious 😉

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

I know but I only found out recently.

Robert Godden
      Participant
      @thedevotea

Quite controversial at the moment. Partly because Indian authorities are examining it as a form of tax avoidance, partly because there are questions about whether bitcoin is 100% wise and partly because various tea identities are having a slanging match over it.

Xavier
      Participant
      @xavier

I heard this morning on radio the end of a talk show where they discussed about bitcoins and whether or not it was a money and/or a solid one.

Yes I know, I listen to business radios… but quite often, you can hear interesting things (but I try to avoid stock exchange news).

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I figured this would be an appropriate topic to respond too. A few days ago a new coin like bitcoin was released called Teacoin. The idea behind it was to pay respect to all different types of tea. Right now it seems to be a social experiment but it looks like it is picking up some steam in the bitcoin community.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.